"This website and the Viva La Voucher service are owned and operated by Mobile Commerce & Other Media Limited under licence from Online & Mobile Development Limited (collectively, ""we"" or ""us"").
Mobile Commerce & Other Media Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 06820460), whose registered office is at 1st Floor, Healthaid House, Marlborough Hill, Harrow, HA1 1UD, UK.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or if you wish to be removed from any future marketing communications, please contact us using the details supplied below:
• e-mail us at enquiries(at)mcomltd(dot)com;
• phone our customer services team on: + 44 (0) 344 745 1791; or
• write to us at: Mobile Commerce & Other Media Limited, PO Box 73126, London, EC2P 2PE, UK.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this website, join our subscription service or use any of our vouchers.
Parents / Guardians – if your child has subscribed to our service or used a voucher, please let us know and we will remove their details promptly and, where applicable, refund amounts paid.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website, subscribe to our service, use any of our vouchers or otherwise disclose your personal details to us, we may collect the following information from you:
• your full name;
• your mobile and/or landline telephone numbers;
• your date of birth;
• your postal address;
• your e-mail address;
• your mobile network; and
• your IP address.
How we use your information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
• to make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
• to operate and administer vouchers that you may choose to use;
• to supply you with any services to which you have subscribed or which you have otherwise asked us to provide;
• where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with information about products, services and competitions which we think may interest you; and
• where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products, services and competitions which they think may interest you.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will no longer do this.
Disclosures of your personal information
In addition, if a third party were to acquire all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Please note that we may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Cookies and anonymised data
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law;
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details provided above. You can also unsubscribe from our service by texting the word "STOP" in reply to any alert that you receive from us.
Third party sites
Have a good day from Viva La Voucher!